Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 272 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09169 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵29,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,368 (Php265,765) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)