Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 200 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08513 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,371 (Php274,545) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)