Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 254 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08656 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,352 (Php315,988) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)