Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 222 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08774 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,073 (Php308,562) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)