Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 747 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,906 (20,492 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (37 minutes ago)