Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 689 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.228 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,279 (20,584 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (25 minutes ago)