Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.212 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,760 (18,775TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)