Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.534 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,602 (72,330 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (44 minutes ago)