Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49764 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,024 (34,211 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)