Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00425 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵30,196 (₩7,104,179) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)