Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00391 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵39,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵35,651 (₩9,110,577) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)