Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06848 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 49% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,713 (₨273,275) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (23 minutes ago)