Cost of living comparison between Galaţi, Romania and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.970 GHS / RON
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,086 (12,461 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)