Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.301 GHS / BGN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,678 (3,771 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)