Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.781 GHS / TND
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 65% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,372 (6,946 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)