Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.804 GHS / TND
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 63% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,635 (7,005 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (21 minutes ago)