Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.830 GHS / TND
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 63% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,253 (7,243 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)