Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03997 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 104% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵75,438 (¥1,887,527) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵37,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)