Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03888 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵70,780 (¥1,820,295) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)