Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.198 GHS / AED
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 26% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,446 (Dirham 33,774) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (42 minutes ago)