Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.214 GHS / AED
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 20% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,831 (Dirham 34,457) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (44 minutes ago)