Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 667 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.907 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵39,630 (€8,076) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)