Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 676 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.214 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵45,239 (€8,676) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)