Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 375 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.271 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,638 (R$ 20,172) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (3 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (38 minutes ago)