Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.634 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,733 (元13,777) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)