Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,874 (元36,643) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Pedro Sula costs L 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)