Cost of living comparison between Fort St. John, Canada and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.951 GHS / CAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,252 (C$6,523) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)