Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.496 GHS / CAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,603 (C$5,607) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)