Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.496 GHS / CAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,826 (C$11,105) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)