Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.796 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 34% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,981 (€4,375) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (33 minutes ago)