Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.521 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 44% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵45,930 (€8,320) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)