Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.363 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 44% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵50,370 (€9,392) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)