Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.184 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,017 (€8,490) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (31 minutes ago)