Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 781 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.377 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,661 (R$ 17,179) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)