Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.473 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,827 (R$ 10,067) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)