Cost of living comparison between Faridabad, India and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05792 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 50% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,378 (₨161,917) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)