Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07089 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 46% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵16,177 (₨228,192) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)