Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.670 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 18% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,420 (€3,945) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)