Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04146 GHS / PKR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,292 (₨296,504) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)