Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.846 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,467 (€2,779) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)