Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.428 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵39,670 (€7,309) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)