Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.662 GHS / DKK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵51,963 (kr78,449) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)