Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.601 GHS / DKK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 47% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵22,971 (kr38,212) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)