Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.732 GHS / DKK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 60% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵47,863 (kr65,343) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)