Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 GHS / DKK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 58% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,705 (kr30,551) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)