Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 GHS / DKK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 67% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵55,015 (kr78,992) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)