Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,854 (20,969TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)