Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.348 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,739 (16,867 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)