Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03980 GHS / ALL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 24% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,485 (590,054 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)