Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45696 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,434 (Bs 29,398) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)