Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38869 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,170 (Bs 39,029) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)