Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45198 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵34,491 (Bs 76,311) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (1 minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 1 hour ago)