Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44046 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵32,496 (Bs 73,776) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (36 minutes ago)