Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43382 GHS / MAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,903 (25,131 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)