Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46242 GHS / MAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 28% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,544 (57,402 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)