Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.023 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵19,459 (19,018TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)