Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.109 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,792 (9,727TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)