Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01305 GHS / KZT
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,039 (692,605 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 2 hours ago)