Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01704 GHS / HUF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 24% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,786 (1,513,478 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)