Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08802 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,422 (Php118,410) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (32 minutes ago)