Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.191 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵29,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,780 (21,651TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)