Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.631 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵16,230 (元25,725) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)