Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.663 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 16% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,483 (元44,461) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)