Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 16% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,065 (元20,393) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)