Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.646 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 12% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,709 (元21,211) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)