Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15437 GHS / UAH
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 59% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵5,150 (33,360₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)