Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 451 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16439 GHS / UAH
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵5,444 (33,113₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)