Cost of living comparison between Djibouti and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02180 GHS / DJF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 53% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵23,942 (1,098,423 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)