Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02378 GHS / DJF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 69% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵31,610 (1,329,146 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)