Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02471 GHS / DJF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 64% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵52,605 (2,128,821 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)