Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.225 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,688 (6,277TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)