Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.115 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,076 (9,931TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)