Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06870 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,703 (₨315,902) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)