Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06821 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,132 (₨353,767) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (33 minutes ago)