Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.348 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 40% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,558 ($4,038) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)