Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.550 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 43% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵22,327 ($4,907) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)