Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.399 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 37% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵47,906 ($10,891) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (19 minutes ago)