Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.545 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 31% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵42,048 (€7,582) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 3 hours ago)