Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.417 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 30% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵43,057 (€7,949) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)