Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.214 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 33% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵48,023 (€9,210) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (41 minutes ago)