Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.166 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 32% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,731 (€8,658) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)