Cost of living comparison between Dhanbad, India and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05792 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 61% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵6,115 (₨105,591) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)