Cost of living comparison between Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04067 GHS / PKR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,812 (₨536,334) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)