Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.176 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,928 (€4,623) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)