Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.704 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 37% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,260 (元54,382) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵28,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)