Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 94% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵24,200 (元39,222) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)