Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.671 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 85% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵62,777 (元93,602) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)