Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.619 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 96% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵30,648 (元49,489) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)