Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.706 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 19% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵36,977 (元52,353) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)