Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 551 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 GHS / SAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,408 (﷼ 11,302) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)