Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 613 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.216 GHS / SAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,178 (﷼ 10,840) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)