Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 535 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00861 GHS / SYP *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 65% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,815 (1,372,388 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)