Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.659 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,988 (元34,858) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)