Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00341 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,885 (₩5,246,404) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)