Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00367 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,698 (₩3,729,776) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)