Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00361 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,199 (₩5,315,506) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)